SAATILENE® HI-R® Yellow 280 Mesh 40 Microns - 60" x 1 yard
Saatilene® HI-R® Mesh
Mesh pricing listed is by the yard.
Saatilene HI-R is a high-modulus, lowelongation monofilament polyester screen printing fabric with a proprietary surface treatment ideal for all traditional applications.
- High tension, low elongation, optimally performing monofilament polyester Superior stencil adhesion, resulting in less stencil breakdown on press, delivering longer print runs far beyond other conventional treated fabrics.
- Shorter exposure times, due to increased stencil adhesion.
- Holds finer detail with no compromise in stencil durability (halftones, fine lines etc.)
- Most cases, no degreasing pretreatment required prior to stencil processing.
BENEFITS OF SURFACE TREATMENT
- Improved adhesion characteristics of small halftone dots and fine lines.
- Even and consistent surface characteristics, enhanced for extreme durability.
- Excellent ink release properties.
- Ready-to-use, the degreasing process can be eliminated.
Screen Mesh Color:
*Other Screen Mesh sizes available. Please contact us for more information. Please allow up to 2 business days for this item to ship.
|Mesh Count||280 Mesh (White)|
|Thread Size (Microns)||40|
|Weight product||1 lb|