Action Engineering Zipper Hoodie Pallets
Clean Printing Over Zippers
The Zipper Hoodie Easement Pallet (ZHP) was developed to improve the quality of printing over zipper and hem assemblies. The new design improvements include a load side geometry that perfectly matches the hood and shoulder seam. This improved geometry allows you to very accurately load your zippered hoodie garment and enables you to print all the way up to the shoulder seam and the hoodie/neck seam. The solid aluminum and rubber pallet has a slot machined down its center to allow the zipper to drop down to the perfect position for printing.
Why Do You Need a ZHP?
The challenge with printing zipper hoodies is that the zipper rises off of the pallet. It messes up your print, and, over time, destroys your screens. In order to print cleanly, you need your zippers to drop into a slot so that they rest at the same height as your print surface. We have carefully measured many samples of the hoodies and optimized their slot geometry, creating a two-tiered slot for your zipper to drop into.
If you're trying to accomplish an absolutely flawless over-the-zipper print, then this design is a must.
The outer tier is 1.5" and the inner tier is 1.4375" (7/16)
- Purpose: To accomplish a continuous print across the zipper and hem assembly of a finished hooded Sweat Jacket - aka - zipper hoodies.
- Pallet Size: 4 available - most commonly 16" x 22".
- Non-Stock sizes are not returnable.
- Print cleanly over zippers.
- Fits all zipper hem assemblies.
- Made of Solid Aluminum and Soft Top Rubber OR Honeycomb Aluminum for ROQ/MHM Machines.
- One tier is easement for the zipper hem, and then a deeper easement for the zipper.