VersaUV LEF2-200 Benchtop UV Flatbed Printer
With optimized ease and efficiency, you can print directly onto accessories, giftware, ceramics, and countless other popular products. Create unique, desirable and highly-profitable custom items with the VersaUV LEF2-200 flatbed UV printer that offers brilliant color results, realistic textures and stylish embossed effects.
Feel the Color with Gloss ECO-UV Ink
Print gloss/matte finishes, realistic textures, or 3D embossed effects to add an irresistible new dimension of “touch and color”. Create your own special finishes or choose from seventy-two ready-to-use texture patterns in our Roland Texture System Library.
Advanced Ink Printing
Print graphics with consistent color and incredible detail on a virtually unlimited range of promotional products.
- Produce stunning graphics with CMYK, White and Gloss ECO-UV® (EUV4) inks
- White ink acts as a brilliant spot color, or to ensure that colors pop on dark or clear substrates
- Optional Primer increases efficiency by prepping the surface of materials like acrylic and plastic for full color customization*
- An Automated Ink Circulation System prevents ink pigments settling in the ink lines for smooth consistency and density
- Mist Filters catch the residual ink that mists off the edge of your media to prevent overspray and to keep ink from settling on internal components
* For best primer results, it is strongly recommended that users test for adhesion to specific substrates prior to final production.
A Convenient, Clean, and Supercool Machine Experience
With state-of-the-art, low-heat UV-LED lamps, and self wicking ink features, the fully-enclosed LEF2-200 flatbed UV printer is simple-to-operate and runs clean and cool with a safeguarded operation. In addition to eliminating additional machine movements of previous models to give you a more efficient operation, it offers new machine advantages to streamline your print process.
Removes any ink remaining on the printheads and cleans the printhead surface to maintain the health and ink cost-efficiency of your printer.
Start Timer Function
Automatically complete the setup operation of printhead cleaning and white ink circulation, so you can begin printing immediately after loading items an auto wake-up feature acts like an alarm clock, alerting your LEF2-200 to start these cycling procedures.
New Machine Panel Options
For efficient job set-up and operation, the machine menu now includes media height display, custom setting the origin point, and custom preset naming.