Roland® VersaUV LEC2 S-Series Flatbed Printers
The VersaUV LEC2 S-Series flatbed printers are the newest additions to Roland DG’s family of UV-LED inkjets. These next-generation flatbeds, which are being released with Roland DG’s new EUV5 ink.
Imagine all the products you’re going to print on with a VersaUV LEC2 S-Series printer. Customize signs, merchandise, packaging, displays, and so many more applications with an easy-to-use, multi-functional device that transforms your business output overnight with an almost unlimited range of custom graphics possibilities.
- Discover new revenue streams, target new customers, and increase profitability with a machine that offers both flexible and rigid printing
- Advanced UV print features combined with a height clearance of up-to 7.87” offer high-end print results on thousands of products
- Get exceptional quality UV print results with double CMYK or CMYK with Orange, Red, White, Gloss and Primer configurations
- Speed, Simplicity and On-Demand Flexibility
- Advanced ECO-UV Inks (With Detailed Ink Configurations)
- Experience the Difference of Orange, Red and True Rich Color
- Personalized Objects
- Packaging and Prototypes
- Signs, Graphics, Art and Displays
- Boards, Panels, and Industrial Printing
- Gloss Ink
- Onboard Primer
- White Ink
- Red & Orange Ink
- Impressive Height and Weight Capabilities
- Safety Control Features
- Low-Temperature Adjustable UV-LED lamps
- Productivity Features
- Friendly to the Environment, Safe for You
- Warranty and Support
LEC2 S-Series printers are unique devices that provide the best of both worlds with direct-to-product customization plus direct printing on flexible and rigid materials that are instantly ready for finishing and installation.
It’s the perfect on-demand printing solution for starting in customization or supporting your current print operation offering quick-turnaround on traditional print jobs and easy production on a huge portfolio of products and merchandise.
New ECO-UV (EUV5) ink is cost-effective UV ink that provides highly durable ink results with superior scratch and chemical resistance offering major print benefits to make your output stand out against your competitors.LEC2 S-Series printers offer up-to 8 different ink configurations to suit your quality, media, and finishing needs. Print dual CMYK for increased productivity, or CMYK with optional Red, White, Gloss and Primer.
The true rich color preset in Versa works 6 RIP software combines with new orange and red ink options to broaden your color gamut and reach new areas of oranges, reds, yellows, and other challenging hues.
In addition to new orange and red process colors in the Roland DG Color Library, specific Pantone and DIC colors that were previously difficult to match can now be achieved. This allows you to reproduce specific company brand colors and better fulfill the print expectations of your clients.
Print directly onto a variety of objects or create bespoke custom products. Produce promotional giveaways, giftware, branded merchandise, trophies, and even large items like guitars with minimal set-up time. Add Gloss textures and embossing to create high-end custom items.
Create high-end, short run packaging or bring your unique packaging vision to life with realistic proofs and prototypes. Compatible with a world of card, film, vinyl, and paper, you can add unique Gloss ink textures and embossed effects as well as White ink highlights and other special finishes.
Print graphics for tradeshows, retail signage, POPs , interior décor and more on adhesive vinyl, canvas, display boards and a wide range of rigid and flexible media. The latest EUV5 inks with additional Red and Orange inks offer the highest quality output with ultra-vivid color results and accurate brand color matching.
Offer an effective on-demand print option with the ease, speed and simplicity of direct-to-object printing— print directly onto panels, sheets, tables, heavy boards, product housing, and so much more. Additional EUV5 Red and Orange inks increase your ability to target specific brand colors.
Finish your prints with Gloss ink textures and simulated embossing for premium graphic products that command higher prices.
Precisely apply primer ink to flexible or rigid media for improved print adhesion and media compatibility.
Print high-opacity white ink highlights on a variety of media or add sub-coats on dark or transparent materials.
Red and Orange inks to expand your color gamut to add rich, vibrant color to your prints.
Offering extraordinary application versatility— print on signs, panels, boards and products up-to 7.87 inches in height and 2373 lb. in weight.
An emergency stop perimeter around base (and on the side of the device) safeguards operators in the busiest of production environments. Plus, there is a signal beacon with variable alerts to clearly highlight the printer status.
Adjust the UV-LED lamp intensity from VersaWorks 6 RIP software so that Gloss, Primer and White can be used as an adhesive layer before a secondary process to apply foil before curing.
- An intuitive distance print mode delivers brilliant print consistency on objects that are flat, irregular, or curved.*
- The vacuum bed operates quietly and features a reverse blow setting that removes material from the bed for clean and efficient production.
- The latest DX7 print heads with 8 channels, 180 channels per nozzle, and variable droplet technology, offer consistently great print quality.
- Create an easy and safe operator area with a separate control tower with touch panel controls.
EUV5 inks come with GREENGUARD gold certification, ensuring they are free from volatile organic compounds (VOCs) once cured, making them ideal for indoor graphics applications.
We build long-lasting, high-performance devices with unmatched customer support plus the added assurance of a Two-Year Trouble-Free Warranty.