UV-1000 Series Multi-Purpose Ink - Gallon
UV-1000 Series Multi-Purpose Ink – Formulated with UV Protection for Streetscapes, Light-Pole Banners & Awnings
UV-1000 Series Multi-Purpose Ink
- Phthalate Free, Ideal for printing on bleed-prone textile substrates
- Excellent Opacity and Bleed Resistance
- Made with Sunbrella® Woven Acrylic Fabric
- Specially formulated with UV Protection Materials for Streetscapes, Light-Pole Banners and Awnings
- Three year test under the strong UV Light (UV Light A and B) and harshest weather shows the excellent color fade and weather resistance as well as strong adhesion without bonding agent
In Compliance with CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act) 2008 Section 101 Lead Content in substrates (<300 ppm lead) as Section 108 Phthalates (<.1 dbp dehp>
Nylon, Canvas, Banner and Heat Sensitive Fabrics.
Excellent / 7-8 for selected colors
Excellent / 3-4 for outdoor (12-month periods)
Standard Colors, plus 32 Pantone Colors available
Approximately 3,000 square feet (363m ) per gallon.
Dual cure direct method photo emulsion or SBQ pre-sensitized photo emulsion or equivalent. Also, any solvent-resistant film or photo emulsion.
86-200T Polyester Monofilament
1 to 3 minutes under infrared heat. Heat Cure at approximately between 275-285ºF
UV-1000 Series Multi-Purpose Ink is formulated for ready to use from container.
NOTE: UV-1000 Series Multi-Purpose Ink does not cause heat damage on fabrics.
To improve print-ability, RE-704 or RE-705 Reducer may be added up to proper recommended amount.
For the additional properties of adhesion or film strength, Bond 992 Catalyst (Solid Liquid) can be added.
1-quart (0.945 Liter), 1-gallon (3.78 Liters), 5-gallon (18.9 Liters) containers. *Drums available in 30-gallon (113.4 Liters) and 55-gallon (207.9 Liters).
SAFETY & HANDLING:
Refer to Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for complete information.
WASH UP SOLVENTS:
T-925 Wash up