Standard Pallets - Caps
Standard Screen Printing Aluminum Pallets with Soft Top Rubber
We stock standard sizes of solid aluminum and soft top rubber pallets, and in most cases, they are ready to be shipped out. Through the years, we've been able to apply new techniques to increase the quality and efficiency of our standard pallets. We have mechanized our lamination processes to ensure consistent quality across all pallets. Additionally, we carefully inspect and grade our materials to ensure that we meet industry standards.
All standard pallets are made to your exact height and dimensional requirements.
- 1/4" Solid aluminum and 1/8" Soft top rubber is an industry standard on major automatics.
- Extra attention to detail: We bevel the underside of all of our pallets and power brush the bracket edges to a smooth finish.
- We machine pallet brackets to 21.75" length for standard pallets and 17.75" length for sleeve and pocket pallets.
- They are fit tested before being pressed onto the pallet - this way we know that the pallets are a perfect fit on your machine.
- Antec pallets come with adapter plates which you can use with a bracket you provide.
- We make all MHM and ROQ standard pallets out of ultra-light honeycomb aluminum (.465"). All honeycomb pallets are made to order. Lead time is a min 5-7 business days and can be up to 14 days depending on production workload.
- Non-Stock sizes are not returnable.
Quick Load Option
You can opt for our new quick load option for an additional fee. The quick load option are slots that are machined into your bracket to allow for easier loading of your pallets. This option is only available for Slide Style brackets. Watch the video below