Siser® TTD Easy Mask 29.5"
Siser TTD Easy Mask High Temperature Transfer Tape is specially formulated to work perfectly at higher temperatures needed for heat transfer materials. Siser TTD Easy Mask is also CLEAR, allowing you to accurately place the design on the garment. Siser heat transfer tape then releases easily after heat application. Most of the application tapes in the industry are manufactured to transfer sign vinyl which does not require heat. When using these tapes to apply our products, you may be left with an adhesive residue. In addition, the tape may be difficult to remove which slows down the production process. A great deal of time was spent formulating a transfer tape that works well with our heat transfer materials. This CLEAR mask allows you to accurately place the image on the garment, and also releases easily after heat application. We require that when using our print and cut materials, that you use our TTD Easy Mask for the best application results.
How to Use:
- Cut a piece of mask slightly wider than the image to cover
- Remove the paper backing from the mask and set aside
- Adhesive side up, place the mask down on a smooth, firm surface
- With the image facing down, center it on the mask, letting the middle drop down on to the adhesive, followed by the rest of the image
- Place your squeegee at a 45° angle over the center of the image. Using firm pressure, push the squeegee towards the outer edge of the image. This removes any trapped air between the image and the mask Repeat this process in several directions Lift a corner of the mask. Use a steady motion to separate the mask from the image.
- Place the transferred image back on the shiny side of the original masking paper that you set aside.
- We recommend using a cold laminator with our mask for large production runs