Single Wing AOP Pallets
The purpose of the SW pallet is to produce unique special effect and specialty designs that simulate All-Over-Printing for a fraction of the costs. This special shape allows you to print one sleeve and half of the body of a t-shirt’s.
To simulate All-Over-Printing, you simply setup with your left wing pallets, run the left side of the shirt, and then setup with your right wing pallets and print the right side of the shirt.
Single Wing Pallets are shaped to optimize loading and unloading, while allowing you complete print control over more than half of the shirt.
While It’s not practical to expect perfect registration between the two sides, over head laser systems can be employed to greatly improve the alignment.
- Purpose: To print on most of the body and most of one sleeve
- Pallet Size: 2 sizes stocked in left or right wing, small and large
- Pallets are available as left-wing or right wing
- Made of solid aluminum and soft top rubber
- MHM and ROQ pallets are HoneyComb aluminum with no rubber
Large Size: 21" x 28"
Small Size: 17" x 23.5"