Automatic Screen Printing Press (Small Format) - NANO
If you're looking to print small and fast for bags, tags, infants, and other small items the Total Ink Solution Print Nano Automated Screen Printing Press is a great solution. The Nano can be configured from a 2 color over 10 station to a 4 color over 10 station format with up to 2 integrated flashes. With a print size up to 8x8" (20cm x 20 cm) the nano screen printing machine is an extremely powerful platform for printing smaller areas and outputs an impressive 1200+ pieces per hour. Ready to install and portable on casters the Nano makes great company for it's larger Total Ink Solution companions in your shop.
- Pneumatic print heads.
- Electric indexer on the Total Ink Solution geneva drive system.
- Independent control panels on each print head each printhead for managing the print and flood speed, height and angle of the squeegees and the stroke length.
- Central elevation system.
- The printer can choose from a "U" clamp or pin system pneumatic screen holder system.
- Polychromatic LCD touch screen.
- Exact point micro registration screen system with Vernier scale.
- Individual controls for managing the print and flood speed, height and angle of the squeegees and the stroke length.
- 11 CFM@100 psi - Air connection - ½” barb fitting
- Max power consumption for press - 3 phase/single phase
- 3 phase - 6 amps 208-220 V, no neutral
- Single phase - 11 amps 208-220 V, no neutral