Roland EJ-BK Black Ink Cartridge - 1000 ml
EJ INK is a next generation eco-solvent ink from Roland DG that offers long-term outdoor durability, broad media support, and outstanding image results – all at an economic price. Designed for long print runs, it dries quickly and can be swapped-out without stopping the print process.
Big Ink at a Small Price
EJ INK is delivered in a bulk ink system from 1-liter cartridges through a 220 ml sub tank, allowing for ink cartridge swap-out without stopping the print process. The 1-liter cartridges are priced at $179.99 each ($0.18 per ml) and save users up to 35% over other printers.
Quick to Dry and Tough to Scratch
Combined with the EJ-640’s integrated tri-heater system, EJ INK dries fast. Even in high-speed modes it offers quick and even drying results that enhance image brightness and quality. Due to the speed of drying, EJ INK offers greater scratch and chemical resistance with durability up to three-years outdoors without lamination.
Same Eco-Solvent Ink Quality with Added Configurations
Although EJ INK is an economical ink, it doesn’t compromise on quality. Its quick drying formula enhances image saturation and offers the same ink brightness and image sharpness you’ve come to expect from Roland. With dual-CMYK plus Light Cyan, Light Magenta and Light Black ink options on the EJ-640, users can create graphics with finer details, smoother gradations and more neutral grays.
- Available in 1-liter cartridges that save up to 35% over other printers
- Bulk ink system includes 220 ml sub tank for ink cartridge swap-out without stopping printing
- Combines with EJ-640 tri-heater system for fast drying times and enhanced image saturation
- Unmatched long-term outdoor durability – scratch and chemical resistant
- Broad media support – print on a wide range of materials including heat sensitive substrates
- 7 color CMYKLcLmLk mode
- Light cyan, light magenta and light black, provide vibrant color, smooth gradations and neutral greys
- 4 color dual CMYK (x2) mode
- Combines with EJ-640’s mirrored print head operation to help eliminate chromatic banding