Roland DGA TrafficWorks VG2-540
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Create a new revenue source for your sign shop or bring all of your regulatory, guide, warning, and construction signage in-house with Roland DGA TrafficWorks, the traffic sign printer solution from Roland DGA. Print and cut traffic signage on reflective media with a simple and cost-effective solution that offers all the tools and training you need to start making traffic signage a successful part of your business.
- All-in-one solution includes a TrueVIS VG2 printer/cutter with TR2 inks in CMYK+Lc+Lm+Lk+Or, a DU2 dryer unit, plus ORAFOL 5900 reflective media and 5061 lamination rolls, Roland DGA TrafficWorks design and RIP software, and certification training
- Kit-only packages available for those who already own a VG2 series printer/cutter with 7-color + Orange ink configuration
- User-friendly Roland DGA TrafficWorks design and RIP software (customized by SAi) includes 3,200 compliant sign templates, a traffic-specific color library, fonts, and custom profiles
- Roland DGA TrafficWorks produced signs meet all standard ASTM, MUTCD and FHWA compliant traffic colors and retro-reflectivity
- Printer comes with a Two-Year Trouble-Free Warranty