Roland® DG CAMM-1 GR2 Large Format Vinyl Cutter
Featuring added downforce, precision, and a more intuitive cut operation, CAMM-1 GR2 series vinyl cutters were built to work in complete harmony with Roland DG printers. Grow your business with GR2 series vinyl cutters that offer more opportunities to expand your sign and graphics output than ever before.
- AAS II Positioning an intelligent sensor workflow that automatically crops-by-row and repositions for efficient print-then-cut production
- Cutting speeds up to 1,530 mm/s with a downforce of up to 600 gf cut thin films and thick vinyl with ultimate ease
- New GreatCut-R Software for setting up weed lines, saving job histories, and other dedicated cutting functions
Engineered to Perform, Designed to Combine, Built to Profit
The GR2 cutter is the perfect choice if you’re a large format printer owner who’s looking to dramatically expand the scope of your business to include print-then-cut applications. It's also ideal for adding speed and cutting precision to cut only projects. Developed to meet the needs of print professionals in various industries, the GR2 has the functionality for a wide range of products.
Accelerate your vehicle graphics production today and deliver perfect results to even more customers. You can offer a reliable vehicle graphics solution thanks to the precise tracking ability and the range of cutting force that lets you produce everything from window tinting to paint protection film.
Signs, POP's Displays and Promos
Satisfy the needs of the most demanding customers with the versatility of the GR2. Its high blade force lets you cut tough materials like reflective vinyl without compromising on quality, and it can also deal with high-volume cutting projects for signs, retail promos, POP displays, wall graphics floor graphics, and other essential applications.
Labels, Stickers and Decals
Cut quick labels and stickers in vinyl or cut full color stickers and labels as part of your print-then-cut workflow with a Roland DG printer. Maintain accuracy with advanced crop mark detection functionality and cut through heavy-duty laminate to produce durable prints, cut with absolute precision on the GR2.
Heat Transfer Apparel
Add custom garment production to your applications with the GR2. With more downforce and accuracy, it enables you to work with a range of thicker, specialist vinyls like heavy flock, glitter coated, and other heat transfer materials— create high-end custom tees, jerseys and other garments.
A More Intelligent Cutting Operation with Roland DG AAS II
Install the Roland DG AASII positioning function plugin for Adobe Illustrator and CorelDRAW design software to automatically add crop marks to your digitally produced designs. Prep your files with detailed crop mark instructions for a more intelligent cutting and print-then-cut operation in which the AAS II sensor on the GR2 cutter automatically scans crop marks and makes specific cutting adjustments during operation. The following features help you maintain cutting accuracy, especially on long production runs.
Automatically divide long plot data into sections for a faster and more efficient cutting operation.
Automatically detect feeding direction and rotate cutting content accordingly.
Automatically scan crop marks, one-by-one to recalibrate and adjust to material shifting.
Duplicate images and cut multiple copies in a single job flawlessly output stickers and other graphics in long runs and in neat and tidy batches.
Purchase of the GR2 includes GreatCut-R software with a variety of dedicated cutting functions to support operations, such as setting up weed lines and saving job histories. Designed for the precision cutting capabilities of GR2 technology, you can select different cutting outputs that include “optimal output” to suit your work environment and the nature of your work.
- Easy integration with TrueVIS VF2-640 and other large-format Roland DG printers using VersaWorks 6 RIP software.
- Cutting speeds that make a big difference to your business— cut with precision at 1,530 mm/s to increase your graphics output.
- Reduce production errors with a combination of intuitive software, features, advanced machine sensors and crop-mark detection.
- A downforce of up to 600 gf expands your media capabilities to include high luminosity reflective sheets, sandblast mask, and other specialty materials.
- Cut exact with the overcut function that cuts perfect angles and sharp corners when cutting thick material.
- Immediately expand your sign shop capabilities when you pair your large-format inkjet printer with a GR2 cutter.