Skip to content

Action Engineering Replacement PTFE


A replacement sheet of non-stick PTFE, also commonly known as (oops we can't say that). for use with your roller squeegee.

Peel the adhesive backing from the PTFE sheet and adhere it to the backside of your own blocked out, emulsified frame.