Ergo Force Squeegee Handle with Blade - 70 Durometer
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Why add the Ergo-Force Squeegee to your shop Consider these revolutionary features that will change the way you work.
- Breakthrough Grip Design Reduce fatigue, increase gripping power and gain greater control with Ergo-Force’s revolutionary Thumb Groove design.
- Superior performance over wood The Deflection Extension allows softer blades to be used providing better coverage on dark goods over white underbases.
- Easy Clean design The front surface is smooth and flat without screws, making it fast and easy to clean. The tough anodized finish resists chemicals. Spend less time cleaning and more time printing.
- Build infinite length squeegees Need an extra long squeegee for that oversized design The unique modular design allows two or more handles to be reconfigured into oversize lengths. You only need a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Catch Rod feature prevents the squeegee from falling into ink. A must have for all novice printers and side-clamp presses
- Stand Up feature A flat surface on the top handle allows the Ergo-Force to stand by itself when turned upside down.