Entry Level LED Exposure Unit
The entry-level E-20 light box offers the same fast exposure times for producing high resolution half-tones and crisp detail as higher end models Equipped with two 15" (38 cm) VLB-15 LED light bars, it comes with an analog timer for automatic shut-off and a pressure plate to create tight glass-positive-screen contact. The glass exposure surface can be purchased separately from Vastex or supplied by the customer.
This tabletop unit can accommodate screens measuring up to 20 x 24 in. (51 x 61 cm) O.D., and can be combined with an optional S1-27 stand, or UC-1000 utility cart. The utility cart is available with an optional light-tight door to store up to 10, ready-to-expose screens. To complete your shop, look at the V-100 Light-Duty Tabletop Garment Printer available with up to 4 stations and 4 colors, the F-100 18 in. (46 cm) sq. Entry Level Flash Cure Unit, and the D-100 infrared conveyor dryer.
*Screens larger than 20x24" (51x61cm) will fit on top of unit, but the image area should be limited to 12"x15" (31x38cm)
Fast: Exposes screens as fast as metal halide
Quality: Expose fine detail, half-tones
Efficient: Operates at 20% of power required for metal halide
Compact: Slim design allows mounting on carts or drying cabinets
Expose: Works with ANY emulsion
Consistent: Pressure plate to create good glass-positive-screen contact
- 1 year warranty on manufacturer's defects
- 5 year warranty on LED lights
- 21 x 25" tempered glass for E-20. Will be boxed separately from exposure unit for shipping. Specifications can be supplied to purchase locally.
- High strength utility cart
- S1-27 and S1-27-DEMT stand with wheels
- DRI-CAB Screen Drying Cabinet with air circulation
- DRI-VAULT Screen Drying Cabinet with heated air
- International power cords available
- Analog timer to automatically shut off lights
- Can be shipped via UPS in a single box without glass
- Weighs 45lbs (20.4kg) with glass and pressure pad
- Overall dimensions including pressure pad is 26.1x21.5x8.4" (67x55x22cm)
- Only uses 1 amp of power on 120V (0.5 amp on 240V)
E-20 exposure units are available to order and we do have a limited amount without glass ready to ship within a day or two. We will have tempered glass available shortly if you choose to purchase it from Vastex.
Glass is sold separately but can be purchased from a local glass supplier.