DIRECT PREP 3
Direct Prep 3
Prepare mesh for stencil making.
• 10 to 1 concentrated liquid wetting agent and degreaser
• After initial fabric roughening, use with each reuse of synthetic monofilament mesh
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Concentrated formula for economy
• Highly recommended for use with photopolymer direct emulsions
• Dyed color ensures complete rinse from mesh
• 100% Biodegradable
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Mix one part Direct Prep 3 with 10 parts water. For new multifilament synthetic or stainless steel mesh or for previously abraded synthetic monofilament mesh, apply SaatiChem Direct Prep 3 liberally to both sides of wet or dry screen with a brush or sponge. Rinse the screen with a strong water spray to remove all traces of Direct Prep 3. Dry the clean freshly prepared screens and use immediately or store in a dust-free environment.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Before using, refer to appropriate material safety data sheets.
When sealed in the original container and stored in cool conditions, SaatiChem products will maintain their original properties for one year from the date of production.
Direct Prep 3 is available in Quart, 1 Gallon and 5 Gallon containers.