Cover Sheet (Heat Press PTFE) 15 x 15”
Essentialware's non-stick cover sheets are top quality, 4.3 mil, Triple-Coated advanced flouropolymer (PTFE) fabric that outperforms other non-stick cover sheets. This sheet is a necessity when using sublimation or heat transfers. It protects the garment and machine from bleeding and ghosting when using colored transfers.
No-static cling - easy garment loading and unloading. Eliminates cheap paper from sliding across the shirt during lifting of the platen.
Supports better performance by enhancing even heat distribution. A must-have for customers using heat transfer paper. Keep your heat press producing more apparel faster!
ESSENTIALWARE - For All Your Heat Press Accessory Products!
PTFE Cover Sheets, PTFE Rolls, PTFE Pillows, and PTFE Platen Wraps for the Specialty Graphics Industry
CUSTOM MADE PRODUCTS FOR ALL APPLICATIONS!!
PROPERTIES & CHARACTERISTICS
- High Heat Resistance
- High Resistance to Chemical Agents/Solvents
- High Anti-adhesiveness
- High Dielectric Properties
- Low Friction Coefficient
PTFE is generally considered a thermoplastic polymer. At 550 degrees Fahrenheit it maintains a very high anti-adhesive properties, non-toxicity and low friction coefficient thus making PTFE an ideal solution for a variety of commercial and industrial applications.
MAINTAINING & CLEANING
- Clean daily with a damp cloth (H2O only)
- Never apply solvents or chemicals to clean your non-stick fabric
- Periodically reverse the sheet – both sides are PTFE coated (exception: Salamander Skin dual surface silicone/PTFE liners)
- Never scrape or use use hard-edged implement on PTFE fabric
- Never use abrasive cleaning materials
- Discard when non-stick surface begins to show wear or sheet edges begin to discolor or corrode