Automatic T-Shirt Folding Machine - Pack
The Total ink Solution PACK is a packing machine developed to provide high profitability and speed. Due to its performance, it is one of the best tools in the market regarding packaging of clothing. This packaging machine, conceived by Total ink Solution, works with two large plastic reels. The reels spread the top and bottom of the bag that is welded on the sides and closed at the bottom using the same welding process. The top is a flap that closes the bag. It is designed to pack batches of several pieces of any type or format: t-shirts, sweatshirts, polos, shirts, trousers, skirts, towels, etc. The pieces need to be loaded into the machine already folded.
- Length: 106.3"
- Height: 70.5"
- Width: 36.6"
- Weight: 1102 lbs
- MAX Consumption: 3 kVA
- Comp. Air Consumption: 2.83 cfm
- Max Production: 1200 pieces/hr
- Electrical requirements - 3 phase required - 10 amps 208-220V - no neutral
- Air requirements - 4 CFM@100 psi - ⅜” barb fitting
- Optional label applicator after garment is bagged