PF-NPBRUV SERIES PLASTISOL INK
NPBRUV® SERIES is specially formulated with UV Protection Materials in 2004 for streetscapes Light-Pole Banners and Awnings made with Sunbrella® Woven Acrylic Fabric.
Three year test under the strong UV Light (UV Light A and B) and harshest weather shows the excellent color fade and weather resistance as well as strong adhesion without bonding agent.
Phthalate Free, Ideal for printing on bleed-prone textile substrates
In Compliance with CPSIA(Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act) 2008 Section 101 Lead Content in substrates (Section 108 Phthalates <.1% DBP DEHP,DINP,DIDP)
Target Application : NYLON, CANVAS BANNER, HEAT SENSITIVE FABRICS.
1. Light Fastness: Excellent 7- 8 for selected colors
2. Weather Fastness: Excellent 3 – 4 for outdoor (12 month periods)
3. Colors: Standard Colors plus 32 Pantone Colors available
4. Mesh: 86-200T Polyester Monofilament
5. Opacity & Bleed Resistance: Excellent
6. Cure/Drying: Heat Cure at approximately between 275-285ºF for 1 to 3 minutes under infrared heat. PF-NPBRUV series do not cause heat damage on fabrics.
7. Modification: This product is formulated for ready to use from container. To improve print-ability, RE 704 or RE 705 Reducer may be added up to proper recommended amount. For the additional properties of adhesion or film strength, Bond 992 Catalyst (Solid Liquid) can be added.
8. Clean: Use T-125 or SC 500 or SC 510 biodegradable wash-up.