Siser® EasyPSV® Permanent Etch Vinyl 12"
Siser® EasyPSV™ Permanent Etch
The Hassle Free Etch Effect
Siser® EasyPSV™ Etch promises a clean and classic look that resembles sandblasted or etched glass. Put down the heavy sandblaster and step away from the messy etching cream! EasyPSV Etch only needs your craft cutter and application tape to complete any and all of your glass or mirror projects. Etch’s smooth finish is complimented with a slight metallic dusting that allows the EasyPSV to be translucent enough to see the color of the decorated object, but also opaque enough to be distinctive. Place EasyPSV Etch on black surfaces for a wicked cool decal or watch as the sun illuminates it through your window. The permanent adhesive of EasyPSV Etch allows it to last for years and years. So when you use EasyPSV Etch you know you have a frosted look that won’t flake!
Setting: Light Cardstock
Blade: Standard, 2
Material: Vinyl, Glossy
Scan N Cut:
Blade: Standard, 3
Cut Speed: 1
Cut Pressure: 2
Gram Force: 90-110
Speed: 35 cm/s
Gram Force: 9
Speed: 35 cm/s
Gram Force: 55-60
*Blade Advancing Varies
Settings may vary based on blade condition and age of machine. Always perform a test cut prior to cutting designs.
- Place EasyPSV™ with the liner side down and cut your design. (DO NOT reverse/mirror your design.)
- Weed excess vinyl.
- Remove the application tape’s paper liner and place tape on top of EasyPSV.
- Burnish with a squeegee.
- Lift the application tape and EasyPSV away from the paper liner.
- Place the application tape on your desired object.
- Burnish with a squeegee to fully adhere the design.
- Gently peel away the application tape, leaving just your EasyPSV design on the object.
Not recommended for use on drywall or other painted surfaces.
Not recommended for use near flame/ heat source, or with microwave, and dishwasher.