VersaUV LEC2 S-Series Hybrid Belt Printers
Built for Versatility
- Available in two widths, 762mm (30”) and 1625mm (64”), and in 3 length configurations*
- Offers a printable height of 200mm and weight capacity on the printing table of 100kg/m2
- New extended EUV5 ink options, delivering superior scratch and chemical resistance, with printable primer for maximum media compatibility
- Available in double CMYK for increased productivity, or CMYK with optional orange, red, white, gloss and primer configurations
- *F300 and F400 configurations available only with the LEC2-640S 1625mm (64”) model
- Promotional & Personalised Objects
- Packaging Mock Ups & Proofs
- Sign & Graphics
- Industrial Print
- Print onto a huge range of substrates and objects
- VersaWorks RIP Software Included
- Ease of Use
- Time Saving Turnaround
- Roland DG Care - Peace of Mind
- Impressive Heights and Weights of Materials
- Expanded Color Gamut
- Advanced ECO-UV Inks in Multiple Configurations
- Safety Features
- Dimmable Low Temperature LED UV Lamps
- Produce promotional giveaways, personalised gifts, branded merchandise and trophies
- Print onto a variety of objects or create a single bespoke piece with minimal set-up time. Jigs can be made to host specific items
- Deliver the finest printing quality avoiding the need for reprints and ensuring a premium price point
- Printed goods are ready-to-ship immediately, so you can always be the fastest to market
- Easy to integrate into existing workflows or business operations, such as E-shop sales or order fulfilment processes
- Create realistic packaging mock-ups, proofs onto original or substitute substrates, with a range of special effects.
- Deliver beautiful print quality with the finest precise details, for the most discerning customers
- Create premium and unique special effects, such as varnishing, embossing, haptic textures or hot foil simulation
- Deliver multiple variations, in response to small or changing requests, at low cost and high speed
- Achieve colour-accurate mock-ups and proofs that match the customer’s desired output, brand identity and needs
- Accurate printing even with up-to an 8mm head gap between the print head and the substrate
- Deliver exhibition graphics, retail signage, vehicle wrapping, display visuals, POP/POS, both indoor and outdoor
- Deliver higher profit margins on specialist signage jobs, with primer ink included for tricky substrates
- Automatic optimization of the overall production time skipping gaps between printed objects
- Instantly ready for finishing and installation, for fast turnaround times on last-minute jobs or extraordinary requests
- Print images onto control panels, product housing, measurement devices or even large items such as doors or floor panels up to 200mm height
- Reduce production costs, storage costs and time vs. analogue technologies, such as screen or pad printing
- Add sequential numbering, codes, variable logos or personalized images into the production workflow in a single run
- A proven reliability record, and a top-class support and consultancy service to satisfy any production need
- Integrate VersaWorks 6 into existing production workflows quickly and easily.
Available in two widths, 762mm (30”) and 1625mm (64”), and in 3 lengths (F200, F300 or F400)*, with an impressive print clearance of 200mm
The S-Series has the versatility to meet the versatility demands of a vast array of applications, both in a multiple on-demand production run, or a single bespoke piece
- Modern UI & established user-friendliness
- HARLEQUIN RIP core with 64-bit native PDF/EPS processing
- Roland DG Texture Library with 72 patterns
- 5 Queue Settings and Hot Folders
- Special Color Plate Generation in RIP for White, Gloss and Primer
- Printer color matching function compatible with VW-S1
- Control LED lamp power for additional finishes
- Job assistant to prepare PDF files for cutting workflow
- Variable data, plus Nesting Tiling and Cropping functions
- Up to 4 compatible devices
- Designed to work “out of the box” with minimum maintenance or part replacements, no complicated settings and backed up with comprehensive training and support
- Even delicate printed goods can be ready-to-shop almost immediately
- Last-minute jobs or extraordinary requests can be fulfilled with ease
- After the first year, a range of extended warranty and maintenance packages are available, so whatever your business, Roland DG Care can provide comprehensive support to suit your needs.
- Any maintenance and repair work will always be performed by Roland Certified engineers using 100% genuine Roland parts, so can rest easy knowing your equipment and your business are always protected.
The LEC2 S-Series offers unmatched versatility in product versatility - they can print on items up to 200 mm high and weighing up to 100 kg / m2.
Using our True Rich Color preset in VersaWorks software and the new optional orange and red inks, you can expand the gamut to accurately reproduce brand colors in prints and create dramatic graphics.
The new EUV5 ink is characterized by its durability and unsurpassed resistance to mechanical and chemical damage, therefore it is suitable for the production of both indoor and outdoor products. The new ink is 25% cheaper than the previous generation ink, and it also reproduces black color and shadows much better in printing. Several ink configurations are available: dual CMYK for increased productivity, and CMYK with orange, red and white inks, varnish and primer for a full range of printing options. Orange and red inks can be used to broaden the range of colors that accurately reproduce brand colors in prints, while white inks can be used for light accents or as a base coat when printing on dark or transparent materials.
Cord-operated emergency stop around the base and on the sides of the unit protects operators even in the most challenging industrial environments. In addition, an alarm indicator is installed, giving various notifications that clearly indicate the status of the printer.
In VersaWorks, you can turn the LED UV lamps on / off and change their intensity. This means that varnish, primer and white ink can be used as an adhesive prior to the additional glitter or foil application process, which are then UV cured to cure them.
- ECO-UV5 inks are GREENGUARD Gold certified, meaning they meet strict standards of low chemical emissions making them ideal for indoor applications.
- EUV5 inks (CMYK,Wh,Gl,Pr) are tested to meet the requirements of EN-71/3:2019 Safety of Toys Part3: Migration of certain elements standard*