ROQ USA Slant Stampinator 480 In-Line Stamping and Curing Solution
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in 'NaN' (Not a Number)%
With Slant Engineering's stamping technology, the patented Stampinator 480 revolutionizes your screen printing world with its multi-function unit.
- Flash/ironing brings you the highest level of print quality.
- Enables you to perform 480 transfers an hour (including foil and rhinestones).
- Stamp Curing on a press
- Heat Taping for that finished look and many more applications.
- With the Stampinator, 480 jobs that would usually take weeks can get done in one afternoon.
- Slant has designed the Stampinator to be a universal tool, so no matter what press you operate with, it works.
- Eliminates any need for a flash-in-head 2 and any iron or roller-in-head 3, saving you thousands in extra equipment.
- Stamping and Curing Plastisol Underbase
- Plastisol Final Cure Solution
- Heat Transfer Designs
- Vinyl Numbers
- QuickPrint Material
- Vinyl & Twill
- Quickprint Color Digital Material
- Platen Size: 16"x 20"
- Overall Unit Size: 20"x 31"x 5.75"
- Power: Amps | Voltage 1 phase 220v 17amps
- Connection Type: male-female plug 220v 30amp (not included as press/power supply varies)
- 5-Year Warranty on Heat Platen. Full 1-year warranty on the machine