Direct To Garment Machine - NOW
The Total Ink Solution NOW takes DTG printing to the next level. Our Total Ink Solution NOW press features an inline process, which takes the garment from the pre-treatment to final finishing in one touch. This is a critical innovation in the DTG printing process. Unlike the DTG machines currently on the market, the Total Ink Solution NOW takes a five-station process (pre-treatment, drying, pre-pressing, digital white and finally CMYK) and rolls it all up into a neat, efficient and time saving one-step design. Capable of printing 200 unique prints per hour.
- Bar Code: Yes
- Print Stations: 16
- Maximum Print Area: 17.7" x 13.4"
- Maximum Print/Hr: 200
- Pallet Types: Special pallets with tissue fixing ring
- Jobs Management Software: NowSW
- Operating Conditions: Humidity 50-70%, non-condensing
- Air requirements - 10 cfm@100 psi - air connection - ½” barb fitting
- Electrical Requirements - 3 phase 226 amps 208-220 V - no neutral
- Compressed Air Pressure: 0.7 Mpa 120L/min., 17.6 cfm
- Machine Dimensions (length x width x height): 292" x 196" x 70"
- Ink Type: Aquarius (by Dupont Artistri)