VersaEXPRESS RF-640 8-Color Printer
With exceptional machine performance and print resolution, plus new 8-color ink options, the new RF-640 8-Color offers a whole new world of color reproduction and print quality.
- The widest color gamut in its class (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Light Black, Red, Green, Orange)
- Reproduce specific brand colors with 8-color ink options
- Brilliant photorealistic imaging at up to 1440 x720 dpi
Higher Impact, Durable Graphics on a Wide Range of Media
Engineered to run all-day without loss of performance or print quality, the RF-640 8-Color provides up-to 3 years outdoor durability for all colors on a massive range of coated and uncoated media, vinyl, backlit film, canvas, and other materials.
The 8 Color Print Difference
With its unique configuration of CMYK plus Light Black, Red, Green and Orange (CMYKLk + ReGrOr), GREENGUARD Gold certified inks, the RF-640 8C substantially expands your graphic capabilities.
Even in high-speed modes, there’s nothing in its class that compares to the RF-640 8C. Its significantly larger gamut, especially in Red, Green and Orange areas, provides ultra-vivid output with perfect skin tones and super-smooth gradients.
Unmatched Photo-Brilliant Results
Roland Intelligent Pass Control precisely places dots between passes and uses variable dot control to produce ink droplets of up to seven different sizes. The resulting high-resolution images combine with 8-color printing for unmatched photographic reproduction.
- A gold-plated print head reduce static and optimize print quality producing prints with virtually no chromatic banding.
- An included take-up system allows for unattended printing with machine stability at high-speeds.
- Seamlessly pair your RF-640 8-Color printer with a Roland CAMM-1 GR-640 for contour-cut labels, decals, heat transfers, and more.
- A built-in two-stage heater quick-dries prints and precisely controls the correct heat for each media.
- Roland On Support offers unattended printing get email alerts to your computer or smart device when ink is running low or a job is complete.