Roland® VersaSTUDIO BN-20D Desktop Direct-to-Film System
With the VersaSTUDIO BN-20D, you get the outstanding features and legendary reliability of Roland DG’s best-selling BN-20, plus the advantages of an integrated direct-to-film system. The BN-20D makes enhancing apparel with eye-catching graphics – even the most detailed designs, images and text – a simple, trouble-free process. Create eye-catching durable custom T-shirts and more in just four easy steps, with no weeding or masking required.
- Simple direct-to-film process - transfer even detailed graphics and fine text quickly and easily without weeding or masking.
- Complete direct-to-film solution featuring the BN-20D printer and available S-PG inks, S-F164 film, and S-Powder (each sold separately).
- Unsurpassed reliability and minimal maintenance
- When not being used for film transfer printing, the BN-20D can also serve as a stand-alone vinyl cutter.
- Included VersaWorks 6 RIP software - Roland DG's most powerful, intuitive RIP to date.
- Simple DTF process – transfer detailed graphics and fine text quickly and easily without weeding.
- Unsurpassed reliability and minimal maintenance.
- When not being used for DTF applications, the BN-20D can also serve as a stand-alone vinyl cutter.
- Included VersaWorks 6 RIP software – Roland DG’s most powerful, intuitive RIP to date.
- One-Year Trouble-Free manufacturer's warranty.
Make Stunning Custom T-Shirts and Accessories
The BN-20D Direct-to-Film System lets you customize T-shirts and other apparel items with colorful, detailed graphics and text quickly and easily.
In Four Easy Steps
With a direct to film workflow, Roland DG's BN-20D Direct-to-Film System improves upon the process by combining tested materials with Roland DG reliability for a system that will consistently generate quality results time after time.
- Print to film with the BN-20D and S-PG inks, on S-F164 transfer film.
- Apply shaking powder over the ink using S-POWDER.
- Melt powder under heat press at recommended time and temperature.
- Heat press design to your fabric and remove the film backing.
Unsurpassed Roland DG Reliability, Color and Quality
You can count on the Roland DG VersaSTUDIO BN-20D Direct-to-Film System to provide reliable, stable performance day-in and day-out. You’ll also receive Roland DGA’s renowned warranty, service, and support for additional peace of mind.
Vibrant Color and Excellent Detail
True Rich Color presets in VersaWorks 6 allow you to widen your color gamut and achieve bolder, more targeted results. You get superior image quality and detail as well, with up to 1,440 dpi resolution.
One Integrated System
The BN-20D is a complete direct-to-film solution with certified ink, powder, and film that guarantees performance.
Roland DG quality means the BN-20D is the most reliable direct-to-film solution available.
VersaWorks, widely known as the most powerful, intuitive RIP software on the market, is included.
The BN-20D features a streamlined installation process for easy set-up.
With its integrated cutting capabilities, you can also use the BN-20D as a stand-alone vinyl cutter.
- HARLEQUIN RIP dual core engine and 64-bit native processing for enhanced speed and file handling.
- Add cut lines directly in the RIP— change vector data into cut line data.
- A variety of profiles designed for different types of application, enable high-quality print output without difficult settings.
- Easy drag-and-drop interface allows you to quickly add jobs to the print queue.
- Integrated spot color libraries include Pantone and Roland DG Color libraries.
- Intuitive tiling, cropping, nesting and other features that have made VersaWorks the world’s favorite software RIP
|Size||39.7" W x 22.9" D x 11.5" H in. ( 1,009 W x 582 D x 293 H mm )|
|Number of Ink Slot||5|
|Case, Capacity||220ml cartridge|
|Ink type||CYMK + Wh|
|Consumables (DTF)||Film and Powder||S-F164 direct transfer film
S-POWDER direct transfer powder
|Maintenance||Cap Top||User replaceable|
|Cap Top Replacement Sequence||Start from Utility|
|Felt Wiper||User replaceable|
|Manual Cleaning||Every day after the end of the workday|